- For the Lavender Mixture
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup agave nectar (or honey)
- 3 Tbsp dried lavender
- For the Lemonade
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups water
- 1 lemon, sliced (for garnish)
- To make the simple syrup, combine two cups of water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium high heat, bringing to a boil and whisking until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in agave nectar and dried lavender.
- Cover for about 15 minutes, allowing mixture to steep. Strain lavender, making sure to release all juices and syrup.
- In a large pitcher, combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, lavender mixture and water. Feel free to add a drop of blue coloring and a drop of red to mixture to give it a lovely purple color. Chill for at least 2 hours and serve over ice. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cup • Calories: 87 • Fat: 0 g • Carbs: 24 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 0 g • WW Points+: 3 pts